Questions to Ask a Guy: Flirting Tips that Work
Knowing some good questions to ask a guy can be a little difficult as men can sometimes be a little guarded. But we have found some questions that aren’t too personal but also let you get to know a guy a little bit more. As we have kept personals questions off the list, this doesn’t mean you have to avoid them completely just approach with caution. Read on for the questions you need to fill those awkward moments!
20 Questions to ask a guy
So straight into it, here are some full proof questions you can ask a guy. These can fit into any situation whether that’s a date, casual meet up or when you’re dating. Because you never know when you will be in a situation to fill some silence or even to get to know your guy.
1. What is one thing you’re proud of? – It is super important to show you care.
2. What is your guilty pleasure Netflix show? And why? – Just so you know for the next time you two are watching Netflix together.
3. What is the scariest thing you have ever done? – This can be a fun conversation!
4. Do you have any pets? – Pets can be such a happy thing to talk about and very light-hearted.
5. What is your family like? – Just in case you need to meet them one day.
6. What is the best joke you have ever heard? – Humour is always a fun anecdote.
7. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done? – Also very funny and can help work out what they are like when they are chilled out.
8. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why? – A controversial question with limited consequences.
9. What is one thing you are passionate about? – Listening to and supporting their passions is a great way of creating a bond and trust.
10. What is your favourite thing about your job? – Looking at positive aspects if their life will brighten their mood.
11. Where is the coolest place you have ever been/travelled to? – Travelling sows independence and if they have been to exciting places then you can here all about different cultures or scenery.
12. When you go to a pub what is your go to favourite alcoholic drink? – Might come in handy next you’re in a pub and you can impress him but getting his favourite drink for him.
13. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be? Why? – Super fun question and a good way of getting to know what they desire.
14. What is the best compliment you have ever received? – Once again, speaking positively about them and their life can have such a lasting impact.
15. What is a secret talent of yours? – It’s nice to know what tricks they have up their sleeve :)
16. Favorite thing to do on a weekend? – This can bring to light whether he is a party animal or a bit more chilled.
17. Favourite take-away? – A simple question to maybe follow on from the weekend one.
18. On hobby you would like to try? – This might be something he has been looking to talk about for a while, so why not bring it up?
19. What is your biggest pet peeve? – Just so you know what to avoid doing!
20. What would be your dream job? – A light-hearted question that could reveal quite a bit about his personality.
Questions to ask someone you like
Talking to someone you have a crush on can be a little bit awkward and knowing exactly how to talk to them or what to say is a little difficult. But we have your back and we have included some examples of questions to ask guys when you are struggling to think of things to talk about.
1. What do you expect in a relationship?
2. What turns you on the most?
3. Do you want children at some point?
4. What do you find attractive in a woman?
5. What do you expect from your partner?
6. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
7. What is the happiest event of your life?
So those are just some examples of questions to ask a guy you like, but if you are looking for a little more inspiration then that follow this link.
Questions to ask a guy to get to know him
Guys can be a little guarded sometimes and take quite a bit to open up. This can be for many reasons but no matter why it can leave you feeling a little disgruntled. To help this we have compiled some questions to ask to get to know him a little bit better.
1. What is one thing that brings a smile to your face?
2. What is your favourite childhood memory?
3. What is one of your biggest fears?
4. Who are you closest to in your family?
5. What is your favourite personality trait?
6. What is one thing that never fails to cheer you up?
These also work as questions to ask your crush as it shows a deeper interest in his wellbeing and personal life. However, if you want more examples of questions for your crush then click here.
Fun questions to ask a guy
Conversations do not always have to be serious all of the time, so here are some fun questions to ask when you are in need of some light-hearted inspiration:
1. What were your childhood nicknames? What did they stand for?
2. What never fails to make you laugh?
3. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
4. Do you believe in ghosts?
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
In conclusion, knowing things to talk about with a guy doesn’t always come naturally to everyone and that’s ok! Boys can be a little more guarded than girls for many reasons and could all just be down to the sort of friends they have and how much they think they can share. Opening up the conversation can do a world of wonders and make them feel a whole lot closer to you, so it’s definitely worth asking some of these questions. Try to avoid getting too personal too early on as this may spook them and discourage them from opening up for quite a while. Once you have asked some questions see where they take it! They may reciprocate some to get to know you too. If you also need some tips on whether a boy is into you are just being friendly.