How to Date a Taurus: How Keep This Down-to-Earth Guy Happy
A Taurus man has a lot of characteristics that makes it easy to love and appreciate them. They’re known for being kind, down-to-earth, warm-hearted and patient. While they can be a calming force in the relationship, that doesn’t always dating a Taurus man is going to be easy. They’re known to be quite stubborn, resistant to change, and can be pretty reserved.
As you read through this guide, you’ll learn tips on how to date a Taurus man and how to decipher some of the things he does. By the time you’re finished reading, you’ll be able to woo the stubborn bull so that he’s as gentle and happy as a lamb.
How to Attract a Taurus Man Through Text Messaging
Texting is one of the primary methods of communicating nowadays and if you’re trying to woo a Taurus man, you’re going to want to play it smart and follow these simple guidelines:
● Keep things casual. A Taurus guy prefers to be the one doing the pursuing, so you don’t want your texts to be too serious. Keep the conversation light and fun, but you can be thoughtful, too. Ask how his day’s going or send him a funny meme that’ll make him laugh. These texts may be simple to you, but they’ll show him that you’re kind, considerate and have a sense of humor.
● Be flirtatious and sweet. Although we just said to keep things casual, you can still be flirtatious and sweet without coming off as pushy or possessive. Send him sweet compliments like “Have a great day, handsome,” or “You really know how to make me laugh!”
● Stay calm. One of the many reasons people prefer texting is because messages are received instantaneously. However, it can also cause some people anxiety if they don’t get a response right away. Most of the time they don’t respond because they’re busy or away from the phone. It doesn’t necessarily mean a Taurus man is testing you or ignoring you. If you panic and send him message upon message, he’s going to run for the hills because, to him, it feels like you’re becoming too clingy, which is a turn-off for him. So, stay calm and keep yourself busy!
● Don’t be confrontational. It doesn’t matter if you’re just friends or if you’re in a relationship with a Taurus man, when you’re texting (or even talking to them), avoid being confrontational because he’s not going to respond very well. Taurus men in a relationship are some of the most loyal fellas out there, so give him some space so that he can show how loyal he can be.
What’s a Taurus Man in a Relationship Like?
We already mentioned that Taurus men in a relationship are some of the most loyal guys you’ll come across. He tends to keep his promises and he has no problems indulging his partner with the best things in life. If things are getting serious, he may be the first one who’s making plans for a future because these guys aren’t likely to have casual flings.
A Taurus man can be demanding sometimes, especially when he’s in a relationship, but he makes up for it tenfold by how much love, support and appreciation he gives his partner. They tend to be fiercely protective of their loved ones and they’re less likely to have an affair when he’s committed to someone.
Do keep in mind that they can be possessive and clingy sometimes, so you’ll want to rethink flirting with that cute bartender in an effort to get your drinks faster – it’s not going to fly with your Taurus guy.
A Taurus Man’s Behavior When He Likes You
If you’ve been talking to a Taurus man for a while but you’re still trying to figure out if he’s into you, here are a few signs that’ll make understanding a Taurus man a little easier.
● He’s confident and bold. When a Taurus guy likes someone, their confidence is going to show in a big way. He’ll be bold, spontaneous, and may even be a little reckless at times. Don’t take these things as him being a careless jerk, he’s just trying to impress you.
● He’ll want to see you more frequently. Taurus men when they like someone aren’t going to sit back on their laurels waiting to be pursued. They are going to be the one doing the chasing and will try to find ways to see you more often.
● He’ll stop being too frugal. The Taurus guy is economical and doesn’t particularly like spending a lot of money unnecessarily. However, when he likes someone, or is in love, he’ll be okay with talking about finances and large purchases. It’s a sign that he’s comfortable and sees a future where shared expenses are a possibility.
● He’s a hopeless romantic. The Taurus guy is a traditional kind of guy. He’ll be the one who opens the door for you, gives you his jacket if your cold, and all those other sweet gestures that people often take for granted nowadays.
● He’s a giving partner. One of the truest signs that your Taurus guy is smitten is if he’ll take care of you in ways you never considered. He’ll do small things like help you with household chores or surprise you with sweet gifts for no reason other than because he adores you.
Taurus and Taurus Dating: Is It a Bad Idea?
It’s not hard to understand why someone would want to date a Taurus man, but what if you’re a Taurus too? Are you compatible with each other or will the stubbornness and possessiveness wreak havoc on your relationship?
Well, you needn’t worry because you two will get along well together. The Taurus man will give the Taurus woman the love and emotional support she needs, while the Taurus female will understand and support her man.
If you’re wondering what the likelihood of a Taurus man playing mind games with you, you don’t have anything to fear. The bond you two will share is calm, gentle, and both are willing to sacrifice anything so their mate is happy.
Of course, this doesn’t mean it’s going to be a walk in the park. Both people will have their own opinions and they’re not going to waiver very easily. This quality can make hashing things out difficult at times, but when you take some time to calm down, you’ll be able to forgive each other and continue to stand by one another.
Final Thoughts on Dating the Taurus Man
If you’ve been dreaming about dating a Taurus man, you’re going to be in for a treat, but it’s not going to be easy. He will be bull-headed and at times a little possessive. However, if you’re patient and let him make the moves, you’ll have one of the best, most romantic relationships you’ve ever had because when a Taurus man is in love, he’ll move the sun and moon just to make sure his love is happy.
Find the man of your dreams at Flirt.com right now!