The Most Effective Tips on Flirting You’ll Ever Need
You may think that you’re a flirting master, but there has been a recent study which reveals that flirting is a complete game of chance. So this means that what flirty technique may work for one woman may not work for another. It’s a bummer, yes, but that’s just how it is.
We’ve compiled a list of flirty tactics that are effective and can help you decide if her actions are flirtatious or if she is just trying to let you down politely.
- Have your own point of view. No one really wants someone who is too ready to agree with what they have to say. When you have your own opinion about things, you are actually challenging her and creating a dialog.
- Tease her. Teasing is a fun way to flirt and poke fun at her without hurting her feelings.
- Seek comfort in your female friends. If you feel like you are at a loss with how to connect with the girl you’re crushing on, turn to your female friends for help. Ask their opinions about what you may be doing wrong.
- Don’t plan what you want to say. No one responds well to someone who tries to have a conversation that sounds rehearsed. You can have an idea of what you want to say, but the delivery should be unrehearsed and fresh.
- Ask for her help. We all like to feel useful, so when you ask her for help, you’re letting her know that you need advice and you value her opinion greatly.
- Lower your expectations. While we may want to meet someone and hit it off instantly, that rarely ever works and we are left feeling disappointed. When you meet a woman, the only expectations you should have is that you will have a decent conversation. Never assume that she will flirt back with you, that she will go out with you, and of course that she will sleep with you.
- Make sure she notices you. Make yourself appear different than the other men she may have met. If you’re a funny guy, make her laugh. Play up your positive qualities and make her take notice of the great guy that you are.
- If she is busy, suggest another time. So you may have worked up the nerve to ask her out, but she tells you that she is busy. That is fine because you can always counter with offering to take her out when she isn’t busy. This will show that you’re understanding but still eager to spend time with her.
- Be spontaneous. Much like rehearsing what you say, you don’t want to be predictable. This means if you are taking her out for a date, you don’t want to take her to dinner and the movies, as this is expected and kind of predictable.
- Smile and make eye contact. Women take notice when you make eye contact and hold it for a few moments. She will also notice when you shoot her a sly smile over the brim of your glass. These flirtatious moves are perfect for those instances when you can’t think of anything to say.